The romantic getaway
Start married life by spending time with your new spouse on a honeymoon far from the hustle and bustle of life. With self-catering you can decide when and what you eat and dine at nearby restaurants. Choose from the likes of:
- A tranquil forest lodge.
- A secluded loch-side converted boathouse.
- A plush glamping yurt.
- A charming countryside cottage, perfect for walks in the great outdoors.
The luxurious honeymoon break
There are a great range of luxury hotels, exclusive venues and private apartments where you can experience true relaxation together. Why not consider:
- Special honeymoon hotel suites with sumptuous décor and excellent views of lochs, glens or nearby islands.
- Properties with luxury facilities such as hot tubs, private terraces and four poster beds.
- Accommodation offering romantic extras such as wine, chocolates and flowers for your arrival.
- Hotels with fine dining, room service, and onsite health spas for ultimate indulgencies.
The thrilling adventure
Grasp this special opportunity to experience the holiday of a lifetime with your new spouse. Incorporate your passions into your Scottish honeymoon by taking on a challenge or beginning a new activity together – you will be talking about your journey of discovery for years to come! You could try:
- Hiking to the top of a Munro in one of Scotland’s National Parks.
- Diving amongst ship wrecks in Orkney.
- Paddling along the Great Glen Canoe Trail in a kayak.
- Island hopping on the stunning west coast.
Explore the range of activities and adventures sports in Scotland, or plan an island hopping trip.
The eventful occasion
Why not plan your honeymoon around one of Scotland’s top events or festivals?
- Start your marriage with a bang at one of the biggest street parties in the world during Hogmanay.
- See great bands and go wild at a music festival.
- Choose an event themed around your joint interests, such as a food and drink festival, art exhibition, sporting event or a traditional Scottish celebration such as Burns Night.
So come and join us! Discover Scotland’s vibrant cultural events and be part of the action.